Social Media Consultant
As a social media consultant, from July 2018 to October 2019 I supported the Connections marketing team in their activities on Social Media. Connections is a leading global event organizer based in London.
- Manage Social Media profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Generate, edit, publish and share planned content
- Optimize company pages, posts, videos within each platform to increase the visibility of Connections` social content
- Visual content for the events, redesign of Youtube thumbnails
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation, moderate comments
- Follow and contribute to conversations among users
- Analyse trends in Social Media, new features on platforms and the implementation of the most effective solutions
- Analyse metrics, monthly reports and adjust strategies to improve marketing efforts
- Special Social Media reports from the events for Connections` partners (DMOs)
- Monitor competition
- Transfer of knowledge and experience to team members, advice on improving private professional profiles on Social Media to expand an employee’s presence on social media platforms
Connections Events is the global networking platform for senior executives and experts in LUXURY, WELLBEING, ADVENTURE, WEDDINGS and MEETINGS to create long-lasting business relationships. We bring hand-picked leaders from the industry together to do BUSINESS and to discuss the TRENDS and challenges facing the marketplace. Decision makers meet through MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES and educational debates that lead to meaningful and long-lasting business RELATIONSHIPS.
Each event welcomes up to 80 delegates (30-40 high calibre buyers, 30-40 selected SUPPLIERS and SPONSORS). All participants who join this event are treated equally, with an all-inclusive package to minimise additional costs and arrangements. BUYERS are invited following consultation with suppliers participating at each event.
- LinkedIn company page