Eventex officially announced The 100 Most Influential People in the Event Industry for 2021. The results are in!
Thousands of event professionals across the globe cast their votes to decide who deserves to be on the prestigious list in 2021, as The Top 100 Most Influential People in the Event Industry aims to recognize the people who have left a mark on the industry with their:
- capacity for innovation
The top 100 is decided entirely by the public who nominate and then vote for the people they believe have influenced the industry the most lately. This year voting was conducted between the 15th and 23rd of October – over 20,000 votes were cast to determine who makes the prestigious list.
Read also on my blog:
- Word of MICE B2B influencer marketing for the MICE industry
- How eventprofs & content creators can save one day a week
- How have I become Think MICE magazine journalist – let`s get to know each other
Event professionals from 27 countries made the top 100 – USA leading with 39 people, followed by UK, Canada and Germany. Leading event industry companies such as Hopin, Bizzabo, Bizbash and Kenes Group were well represented on the list.
To see the most influential MICE professionals click The 100 Most Influential People in the Event Industry
“Eventex has been providing the ultimate benchmark in the world of events and experience marketing for over 12 years now. The one constant all this time is the undeniable fact that the industry’s main strength lies in its fantastically talented and hard-working professionals. They’re the one constantly solving problems, coming up with new ideas, always striving to improve and innovate. These people deserve more recognition and respect, and why The Top 100 Most Influential People in the Event Industry index is so important.”
– comments Ovanes Ovanessian, Co-founder of Eventex.
I’m really honored to be featured on the Eventex list of Top 100 Most Influential People in the Events Industry! I would like to express heartfelt thanks to all who voted for me. Thank you so much.
What is Eventex?
In short, Eventex is the ultimate benchmark in the MICE industry and World’s most important Awards for Events & Experience Marketing. Founded in 2009 to celebrate creativity, innovation and effectiveness in the industry, today Eventex Awards is the most coveted and recognizable competition in the world of events – a true symbol of high achievement and excellence.
How to find the most influential people in the MICE industry?
Who influenced the meetings industry the most? Who are thought leaders among meeting planners and event professionals? Which destinations and convention bureaux are the most inspiring examples in our times? Are there eventtech professionals on the list? You can find many answers to these questions in the Eventex list. The list includes these amazing professionals:
- Adam Parry Co-founder & Editor Event Industry News
- Anna Górska Board Advisor Symposium Cracoviense
- Anna Nowakowska CEO and Founder MICE & Venue Consulting
- Annamaria Ruffini President & CEO SITE global, Events In & Out
- Carina Bauer CEO of The IMEX Group
- Christoph Tessmar Director Barcelona Convention Bureau
- Corbin Ball Owner Corbin Ball & Co
- Dahlia El Gazzar Tech Evangelist DAHLIA+ Agency
- Ivo J. Franschitz Founder & Owner ENITED business events
- Jaime Bennett Regional Director PCMA
- Jose Garcia-Aguarod Founder Grupo eventoplus
- Julius Solaris VP of Marketing Strategy, Events Hopin
- Jutta Heinrich Director Frankfurt Convention Bureau
- Kadri Karu Managing Director Estonian Convention Bureau
- Keneisha Williams Founder Black in Events Network
- Kerry Mulloy Director of Events and Operations at The ACC Liverpool Group & Deputy CEO
- Magdalina Atanassova Marcom Director Kenes Group
- Padraic Gilligan Managing Partner SoolNua
- Sandrine (Burguiere) Camia Deputy Director at Monaco Government Tourist Authority
- Will Curran Chief Einstein Endless Events
- and many more …
See you next year …
Monday starts with some big news! 🤩
💫The Top 100 Most Influential People in the Event Industry have been announced!
Here are some statistics👇
✅ 20,000 public votes were cast
🌎 Event profs from 27 countries made it to the top 100
— Eventex (@eventexco) November 1, 2021