Social Media for Business and Personal Branding workshops for Oxford Polish Association members in Oxford.
- Social Media workshops
- Personal Branding workshops
- Individual consulting
Oxford Polish Association (OPA) is community group with its board and a constitution and is registered with OCVA ( Oxford Community Voluntary Action) which acts under Oxford City Council. The main aim is to have a place of support for Polish people for better integration with local community. OPA helps Poles living and working in Oxford to overcome feeling of isolation and “being a foreigner” through provision of expert advice, language help, psychological support, organisation of interest groups for adults and children as well as a place to meet new friends, share experiences and help others. Group objectives are:
- Support for Polish immigrants in Oxford to adapt to local norms and regulations for better integration with local community
- Legal, psychological, educational and social help point for Polish immigrants
- Contact centre for local authorities and organisations interested in Polish community
- Promotion of the best of Polish culture, customs, traditions and language.
- Google Maps, Yelp, Foursqaure
- Real time marketing case studies
- Personal Branding case studies